The following Terms and Conditions apply to bookings made by you through your usage of www.JasmineCruises.com
Making A Reservation
The reservation should be sent by fax, mail, or e-mail to:
Jasmine Cruises and Investment Co., Ltd
Operation office: 18 Nguyen Truong To St., Hanoi, Vietnam
Head office: 36 Lane 2, F361, An Duong, Yen Phu, Tay Ho, Hanoi
Tel: (84-4) 3926 38 58 – Fax: (84-4) 3926 38 47 Address: 18 Nguyen Truong To st; Hanoi, Vietnam
Website: | www.JasmineCruises.com
The reservation is validated only if have you received a confirmation from Asia Tourist Advisor Co., Ltd and upon your payment of a deposit (30%).
Amendments to your reservation must be notified to and agreed by www.JasmineCruises.com
Cancellations and Cancellation Fees
All cancellations must be received in writing, sent to us via fax or email. You do not have to pay any cancellation fee if you cancel your reservation more than 45-days before the check-in date.
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% charge
- 15-29 days before arrival: 30% charge
- 7-14 days before arrival: 50% charge
- Within 7 days before arrival: 90% charge
One child under 7 years old is generally granted a reduction of 50% of the tour price, provided that he/she is accompanied by at least two full paying adults and stays in the same room.
A deposit of 25% of the total tour price is required upon a confirmation of your booking. Once a deposit is received it is understood that you have read, understood and accepted all our Terms and Conditions. The remaining balance of the tour price (75%) is due upon arrival in Vietnam, payable at one of our offices in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia or the others appointed in the confirmation.
Note: bank fee is on your side
Bank credit transfer as well as expenses, which must be charged by the customer, are credited on the above account.
Please deposit by Bank Transfer or Payment online by Credit card through: www.onepay.vn. Please directly contact your travel consultant for the details.
Beneficiary name: Asia Tourist Advisor and Investment Company Limited
Beneficiary account number: 049 137 190 1361 (USD)/ 049 100 190 1342 (VND)
Beneficiary address: 36 Duong 2, An Duong St, Tay Ho Dist, Hanoi, Vietnam
4- SWIFT Code: BFTVVNVX049
Beneficiary Bank: Joint Stock Commercial bank for Foreign trade of Vietnam – Thang Long Branch
Bank Address: 98 Hoang Quoc Viet st, Cau Giay Dist, Hanoi Vietnam
Cash payment: Only after the agreement of the two parties paying for the remaining balance at our offices.
Travellers’ cheque: Only after the agreement of the two parties; in this case, 3% of expenses are charged by customer paying for the remaining balance at our office.
Credit card: For payment by credit card, 3-4% of expenses are charged by customers. This is for payment online and paying the balance in our offices.
Cancellations and Refunds
All cancellations must be received in writing, sent to us via fax or email. The following rules apply for cancellations:
- More than 14 days prior to departure: The total deposit paid to us (25%) will be valid for one (1) year from the date the deposit was received. During this time (365 days) the amount can be applied to other tours and services. After one (1) year the deposit amount is forfeited.
- Less than 14 days prior to departure: Complete forfeiture of deposit, due to hotel charges we incur for guest no-shows.
- No refunds or exchanges can be made with respect to accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, transport or any other services, included in the tour price, but not utilized by the tour members.
- Travel documents will be compiled after the deposit has been received and are sent two or three weeks prior to departure. These documents will be sent via email, and should be printed out by participants and retained as a receipt.
- All possible care is taken to ensure that our suppliers maintain the highest possible standards. However, we are not responsible in any way for problems, however they arise, that result from the booking of services we do not directly control.
- Jasmine Cruises Co. Ltd, affiliated companies, servants or agents shall not be responsible or become liable in contract or tort for any injury, damage, loss, delay to person or property, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly due to any events beyond our control.
This information is valid at the time of publication but is subject to change without prior notice. However, should any changes occur, they will be posted on the website immediately. However, should the Terms and Conditions change after the deposit is paid, the Terms and Conditions under which the deposit was paid shall apply.